Our passion is your move
Moving to Bali is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. My family of four moved to Bali in January 2016 and we instantly immersed ourselves in the rich Balinese culture. In fact, we learn something new everyday!
When we moved here we realised how difficult it was to gain an good understanding on how things worked and there was so much unspoken information or information that was not always easy to obtain.
Over the last few years we have learnt a great deal about expat life in Bali from sourcing schools, mixing with locals and practical issues like finding a good doctor and opening a bank account.
We are eager to share this invaluable experience with other families considering or making the move to Bali. Our planning and organisational skills can help make your transition to living in Bali a seamless and easy experience.
We provide you with all the necessary tools to make your experience a positive one for the whole family (for example, settling the children in). After an initial chat together, we can tailor a package to perfectly suit your needs.
Some of the many things we can help with:
- Short-term and Long-term Housing options (furnished and unfurnished)
- Best location to live and information about the neighbourhood
- Schooling and enrolments
- Child Care
- Nannies and Babysitters
- Practical financial advice including cost of living, opening a local bank account, transferring money, credit cards
- Health insurance and medical information
- Pre-departure planning
- Cultural information to assist with fitting into local life
- Explaining how much things cost for certain products and services
- Where to buy your groceries and going to the local market
- And so much more
What we can we offer?
- Initial chat and questionnaire to gain a better understanding of your needs
- A number of Skype consulting sessions that will cover many key topics
- Detailed follow-up information and essential checklists after each Skype session
- On-the-ground research/inspection time with to include photos and /video reports prior to coming to Bali
- We can meet you at the airport, or arrange a driver for you so you feel welcome from the second you arrive
- Ongoing assistance and support once you are in Bali
- Other special requests
Who has used our service?
Maudie, her husband and 4-year-old daughter from the Central Coast of Sydney
Happy snap on holidays in Flores, Indonesia
Maudie and her family are seeking a new adventure and moving to Bali in 2018.
They are using our service to help make this big change as smoothly as possible. They are particularly grateful we can help with housing in a good, safe, neighbourhood, organising a great international childcare centre for her daughter as well as transport options. For example, many expats here use drivers as a safe and affordable way to get around the island on a daily basis.
Maudie has an online homeware store and her husband is a freelance photographer and they hope to create a wonderful, new life for their family in Bali. Even though they have had many holidays here they know how different living in Bali is and they are very happy for us to take them through the necessary steps to pack up their home on the Central Coast and relocate to Bali.
Some examples of Maudie’s tailored relocation package:
- Initial landing pad for first 6 weeks
- Villa options and neighbourhood discovery
- Learning about transport
- Inspecting and enrolment of child care centre
- Settling in with kids consultation and checklist
- What to pack checklist
- Where to shop checklist
- What sorts of things are available on the island
- Where to buy groceries checklist
- An extensive guide on where to go and what to do with kids in Bali
- Top 10 affordable places to eat local and western food, best beaches, and day trips exploring Bali.