What we’re NOT looking forward to in Bali
This is a continuation with the post about what we are most looking forward to next year. So below is a list of the things we are least looking forward to.
We will review this brain dump 12 months later and see if any of the below was worth worry about!
- How we will adjust to the heat? (and the heavy rain at times too)
- Will the kids settle in school? Bali life?
- Can we pick up some of the language?
- Will the family business be OK?
- Not being able to drink the tap water.
- Will we get sick?
- How will we go with our visas?
- Will we get homesick?
- Will we make friends? (we only know a few random people!)
- How are we going to cope with the traffic?
- Are we going to get frustrated with the balinese way of life?
- How will our family cope back home?
- What will the commute be like to and from school?
- Will we financially survive?
- What work opportunities will be on our return?
- How will life be when we come back?
- How are we going to be not having a car and relying on a driver?
At least this list is short compared to the things we are looking forward to!